Additional benefits include:
- 1-on-1 mentorship with a Career Coach to create an individualized plan to help discover and accomplish career goals.
- Our Design Your Future workforce prep classes that cover topics like:
- Workplace etiquette
- Soft-skills development
- Career path aptitude
- And much more which you can learn about here
- Regular leadership summits and workshops on a range of topics to help contribute to personal and professional growth.
- Paid internship opportunities and apprenticeship programs that provide experience in a field that can lead to a long term career.
- Free access to trainings available on LinkedIn Learning and Goodwill Career Hub (limited to eligible Cowlitz County participants only)
- Access to Job Corps—the largest FREE education and job training program for young adults call 360.207.2628 for their office hours at Next.
Looking for a job in SW Washington?
Are you currently receiving unemployment benefits? If so, you are required to keep a job search log and report at least three job search activities each week on your weekly claim in order to remain eligible for those unemployment benefits.
NEXT staff can help assess your interests, connect you to companies that are hiring, and assist you in finding a job – click here to register to attend and orientation at our center and get connected with a staff member!
Are you looking for a job? Our WorkSource website allows you to upload your resume, sign up for workshops and events, and do statewide job searches all in one place.