We are an organization that helps young adults between the ages of 16-24 who are not in school achieve their goals by providing career and employment services, and even assistance obtaining a GED. Our team is community driven and ready. Let’s design your future!
Get Next assistance in Clark County in Vancouver by calling 360-207-2628 or emailing email@example.com.
Get Next assistance in Cowlitz and Wahkiakum counties by visiting the Goodwill Work Opportunity Center in Longview or contact us by calling 360-890-7766 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also fill out an application here and a Talent Development Specialist will contact you in 2-3 business days to help get you started!
Ways we serve:
- One-stop connection to open jobs and companies that are hiring
- High school equivalency preparation and testing
- Soft skills development (such as time management and communications)
- Assistance getting industry-recognized credentials
- 1-on-1 case management with a Talent Development Specialist
- Support job searching
- Providing leads to open jobs with local companies
- Work experiences and paid internships
- Resume writing assistance and training
- Practice interviews
- Providing workshops and classes to help prepare for the job
- Funding support for job trainings to help young adults get in-demand jobs
- Online training
- Fiscal responsibility lessons
- Connections to housing, childcare, transportation, food assistance and other support services
- Information related to filing an initial Unemployment Insurance claim
(Next and Goodwill cannot file a claim for you, determine your eligibility or assist with already-filed claims. The Employment Security Department (ESD) administers all Unemployment Insurance programs. Get more information at https://esd.wa.gov/unemployment.)